Here's my specialty....these yummy S'more Pops. They are super fun to make and easy. Everyone loves how they don't get their fingers dirty and full of chocolate/marshmallowy mess after eating them.
Lollipop sticks/Desert sticks
Kitchen Torch or Candle
1. Melt your chocolate in a little bowl on low power in the microwave for 45 seconds. Stir chocolate.
2. Dip half of marshmallow into melted chocolate.
3. Dip into crumbled graham crackers.
4. Place them on wax paper and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to harden chocolate.
5. Remove from refrigerator and use a kitchen torch (not very common,haha) or an unscented candle to roast the other half of the marshmallow.
6. Place stick in marshmallow and enjoy!!!!