Sunday, April 15, 2012

Our 5 Year Anniversary

I can't believe it's been 5 years since I married my best friend. We both know how truly blessed we are to have this strong, soul-touching love. I hope we have another 100 years like these past 5.  Our real celebration was our trip to San Antonio last week but we also went out to dinner on our anniversary to Simply Fondue in downtown Fort Worth...it was Ah-mazing!!!  The general manager gave us the best seat in the house and the ambiance was so romantic, perfect restaurant for lovers to dine. But the best part was the chocolate fondue at the end of course. I'm such a chocoholic :-) I found a couple of pictures of our wedding day on my laptop so here's a glimpse from the past. I wonder what the next five years hold for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment