Sunday, July 29, 2012
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Lace shorts are emerging everywhere! These are so cute and trendy right now. I was scared to commit to sew lace on my shorts so I found a way to have the best of both worlds. DIY Snap On/Off Lace shorts. Now my shorts that can be worn with or without lace. Your favorite shorts can have two different looks. Very cute and you don’t have to give-up your favorite pair of shorts. Check out the Craft Inspirations and DIY to make some for yourself. I LOVE MINE!!! I've worn them like three the past week, hehe!
Saturday, July 7, 2012
So, as you can see, my ceiling fans REALLY needed to be cleaned...YUCK!!! I have one of those special bristled brushes made for fan blades but it just makes the dust go EVERYWHERE. I saw on pinterest that you can use a pillow case but I also sprayed some dusting spray so that it would really look good and so that the dust would cling onto the pillowcase. I was amazed how cleaned it looked...I did the other fans in the house immediately!
I used an old flannel pillowcase I haven't used in years which worked perfect for this job. I sprayed the inside with Pledge and then I got up onto of my bed and placed the fan blade inside like it was a sock. I kind of was rubbing the p.c. while it was on so that I can get the under side good and around the brackets. Slowly pull off and Ta Da!!! Minimal dust fell down...YAY! I went ahead and washed my linens afterwards just to make sure...sans pillow case of course...haha.
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Here's my specialty....these yummy S'more Pops. They are super fun to make and easy. Everyone loves how they don't get their fingers dirty and full of chocolate/marshmallowy mess after eating them.
Lollipop sticks/Desert sticks
Kitchen Torch or Candle
1. Melt your chocolate in a little bowl on low power in the microwave for 45 seconds. Stir chocolate.
2. Dip half of marshmallow into melted chocolate.
3. Dip into crumbled graham crackers.
4. Place them on wax paper and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to harden chocolate.
5. Remove from refrigerator and use a kitchen torch (not very common,haha) or an unscented candle to roast the other half of the marshmallow.
6. Place stick in marshmallow and enjoy!!!!